Saturday 11 June 2011

Poster


In my poster i tried to show my opinion of how i feel about the war between Pepsi and Coke.
I made the whole poster black and white apart from a few sections which are red in order to emphasize important points about my ideas. I taped a Coke can and a Pepsi can together because i wanted to show how everyone would have to choose one drink or the other but it didn't matter which drink was chosen because both companies had already won. The reason for making the tape red was to make the idea stand out. In my poster I have me drinking the Coke and tipping out the Pepsi. This is because Coke to me is the preferred drink and that was the drink i had chosen. The red liquid from the Pepsi can pours on to the word 'Choose'. I did this because i wanted to reiterate the idea of having to choose one of the two drinks. This quote ' you will choose one or the other ' was to say that your being forced to choose one of the sides like a war. 

 Image of poster in situation
 I decided to hang my poster up in front of the army supplies shop. 
I felt that it would fit well in relation with Coke and Pepsi being at war. 
I wanted it to show this idea of war in a literal sense and that
people should get there army supplies for this pointless war 
between Pepsi and Coke. The Quote fits well because it 
is saying you will have to choose which side of the war 
you are on. It is impossible to avoid not choosing a side.

No comments:

Post a Comment