Saturday 11 June 2011

Precedent Images

     Jessie Jackson

This Poster by Jessie Jackson appealed to me because i really 
liked the simplicity of it. The black and white colours show nice contrast. 
I liked how she didn't use lines to define the head so it blended nicely.
I would like to use this technique in my poster 


Osman Granda

The main feature of this poster that i wanted to use was the paint 
spat behind the 'D' on the word 'David'. This effect would mix well with the first 
technique because the black areas would fit well with the paint spat.
They to would merge seamlessly creating a nice result.


tandemodus

In this poster the contrast is really evident.
I want to be able to show contrast in my poster because of the 
contrast between Pepsi and Coke should be expressed. 
I also like the technique of the running paint

No comments:

Post a Comment